RecurringRecurring Deposit Account.
Ideal Saving Scheme for Salaried Class Investor.
Current Rate Of Interest.
| 12 Months || 6.50% |
| 24 Months || 6.50% |
| 36 Months || 6.50% |
| 60 Months || 6.50% |
* In case of any discrepancies, Interest rate card available with branch manager will prevails.
* Rates quoted are subject to change without notice. Significant Features:
– Any Individual Can Open Recurring Deposit Account.Requisites For Opening Of Account.
– Maximum 3 Names Are Allowed In Joint Account.
– Minimum Amount of Monthly Installment is Rs. 100/-.
– Institute / Co-Soc./ Mandli / Trust Can Open Recurring Account.
– Recurring Deposit is Accepted For Minors too.
– Current Rate Of Interest is Subject to Change.
– Nomination facility is Available.
– Payment exceed by Rs. 20000 at the time of maturity will be paid to A/c / Pay Order Only.
– Select Maturity Period & Pay Installment Regularly.
– Get Handsome Amount with Compounded Interest is paid on Maturity.
–Irregularity in the deposition of installment attracts penalty.
– Deposit installment on any day of the month.
– No TDS - Irrespective of any amount.
–Duly filled Account Opening form.IntroductionAccount Holder Are Required To Introduce themselves by One of the following
– Zerox of PAN Card / Duly filled Form 60.
– 1 Photograph of Each Signatories.
Any of following document.
– Rasoning Card / Passport.
– Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / House Tax Bill Etc.
valid document issued and permitted by govt.
– Existing Account Holder.
– Staff Member.
– Share Holder Member of The Bank.