2008 - 2009
Members / Customer Welfare
1. Interest Rebate
Bank framed a policy in the year 2006-07 to offer full interest rebate to Regular Borrowers having limits below Rs. 25000!-. This year too it is proposed to allow full interest rebate to small regular borrowers below Rs. 25000!- and an amount of Rs.40.00 lacs has been provided for the same.
2. Samanvay for All Members
This year we decided to publish "Samanvay- our house journal on a professional basis and send it to all our esteemed members. With this we intend to bring our Bank's activities to the notice of all members at their doorstep.
Social, Cultural & Humanitarian activities
Banks contribution to the social & economic development of Saurashtra specially Rajkot has been quite noteworthy. During the year Bank was in the forefront of providing social, cultural. medical as well as humanitarian services to the people of Rajkot & Saurashtra. Same of the activities are listed below.
(1) Cricket coaching camp
Bank organized a free Cricket coaching camp for children between 6 to 16 year at the race course ground. Nearly 1500 children took benefit of this camp.
(2) During the current year Bank pursued various social. cultural, & Humanitarian programmes of which. the following deserve special mention.
- Dialysis made available to C. K. D. (Chronic Kidney Disease) Patients at low rates.
- Treatment at subsidised rates for cancer patients.
- Offering financial help to libraries.
(3) Certificates of Merit were issued to children of members who passed out the 10th & 12th standard Board examinations. Besides prizes were also given to students who scored, 1st , 2nd & 3rd position in the Board Exams.